Live tweeting, shareable graphics and my tweets.
Storified live event tweets
This is a small selection various events I have covered on twitter for different publications.
New News festival 2014
I was part of the twitter reporting team for Centre for Advancing Journalism's New News Festival in 2014.
- New News: Upstarts vs the Old Guard
- New News: Making it Pay - Perspectives from Ad World
- New News: Indigenous Voices
Melbourne Writers Festival 2013
I was also part of the twitter reporting team for the Centre for Advancing Journalism (coordinators of the New News programming) at the 2013 Melbourne Writers Festival.
- New News: Women and the Media
- New News: The Citizen's Agenda
- New News: Is New Media making us stupid?
- Greg Hunt at the Grattan Institute for their Energy Future lecture series
Greg Hunt, then Shadow Environment Minister, used this lecture to announce the Coalition's plan to repeal the carbon price by April 2014 and bring in Direct Action by 1 July 2014. This was the first time many parts of the Direct Action policy had been detailed, and the structure of investment explained. I covered the event for the University of Melbourne's Election Watch.
Shared and shareable graphics
- Graphics created for My Place, My Council - a local government twitter event
This Storify collects some of the interaction on the day, the full graphics are below (copyright the City of Boroondara 2014).